At Concentrix Catalyst, we help the world’s best brands deliver exceptional experiences, with exceptional outcomes. Our global team transforms CX at scale, focusing on driving business outcomes for the most customer-obsessed companies.
We are looking for a Salesforce Developer to join our USA team as a full-time employee in Argentina.
● Work closely with the Technology Team and Business Users to scope projects, gather requirements, and implement solutions.
● Perform Salesforce administration, configuration, development, and advise on best practices including when to perform custom development (APEX) vs advanced configuration.
● Help build integrations with our core technology infrastructure.
● Work with the client DevOps team to manage Salesforce deployments.
● Develop new features from design through implementation and launch.
● Improve and maintain existing applications and services.
● Evaluate technical tradeoffs of every decision and work with design on the best UI and infrastructure practices.
● 3+ years of professional development / administrator experience in a Salesforce environment.
● Strong Advanced Configuration, APEX and SOQL knowledge.
● Implement and Support Third Party AppExchange Apps such as Docusign.
● Knowledge on building integrations with SQL databases.
● Familiar with front-end and backend performance best practices.
● Salesforce certifications are a nice-to-have.
● Experience with common software development tools and processes.
In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at Concentrix are based exclusively on merit. Concentrix does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, including gender identity and identity expression, national origin, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.