At Concentrix Catalyst, we help the world’s best brands deliver exceptional experiences. Our global team transforms CX at scale, focusing on driving business outcomes for the most customer-obsessed companies.
We are actively looking for a DevOps Engineer to join our team as a full-time employee in Argentina.
What you will be doing:
- Provide business, data, application and technology consulting for IT team members and business partners.
- Increase skill and knowledge on best practices for design work.
- Participate in reviews of project level architecture and designs for IT projects.
- Learn to deeply analyze business processes and technologies to discover and refine client's needs.
- Work collaboratively with clients with varying expertise and exposure to DevOps in order to solve complex problems.
What we are looking for:
- Be comfortable building and maintaining CI/CD pipelines and workflows.
- Be comfortable using and adapting to different configuration management tools as required by clients.
- Possess strong verbal and written communication skills in order to adapt to the dynamic nature of discussions with other engineering and product teams.
- Learn proper documentation techniques to eventually provide translate functional service designs and models.
- Seek out and identify opportunities to reuse enterprise technology services.
- Develop code and documentation that adheres to best practices and standards.
- Learn to estimate level of effort required to deliver quality solutions.
- Perform peer reviews of designs and solution proposals to ensure conformance to current practice and quality of work being generated
- Experience using Source Control tools such as Git or Subversion and tools as Octopus, Kubernetes and Terraform.
- Experience with AWS, Azure, GCP platforms
- Medium/high English level.